Oct 20, 2019
College of Business Administration
Office of Professional Development,
Business Administration II, Room: 101
Holly Bouma, Holly.Bouma@ucf.edu, 407-823-5833
Open to business and non-business students.
Minor Admission Requirements
Required Courses (15 Credit Hours)
Select 12 to 15 hours of Study Abroad (12 Credit Hours)
- GEB 3955 - Study Abroad
- GEB 4955 - Study Abroad
Restricted Electives (3 Credit Hours)
- Another restricted elective may be approved at the discretion of the Associate Director of Study Abroad in the College of Business Administration
- Select one of the courses below only if less than 15 hours of Study Abroad completed:
Foreign Language Requirements
Total Undergraduate Credit Hours Required: 18
- A minimum GPA of 2.0 is required in all courses used to satisfy the minor.
- Lower division courses taken at Florida College System institutions do not substitute for upper division courses.
- Courses taken as part of a UCF College of Business exchange program, will be reviewed for appropriateness by the College of Business Study Abroad Director. Additional information may be required by the Study Abroad Director to determine the appropriateness of the course taken.
- Courses transferred into the College of Business from a foreign institution, that are not part of a College of Business exchange program, must be formally evaluated for equivalency credit. The student must provide a course syllabus and any other supporting information with his/her petition for this evaluation.
- At least nine hours used in the minor must be coursework registered through UCF College of Business Study Abroad.
- No credit by exam (TSD, Military credit) may be used.
- Internship, Independent Study, or Directed Research credit cannot be used toward the minor.
- A maximum of six hours of the above listed required or elective courses can count toward another major or minor degree program.