College of Education and Human Performance
Department of Child, Family and Community Sciences,
Education Complex, Room: 322
Dr. J. Richelle Joe, email@example.com, 407-823-4752
The Human Services minor is intended to provide students with an introduction to the human services profession and develop skills and knowledge associated with this field. The courses required for this minor help students acquire basic competencies such as communication, counseling and helping skills, knowledge of human services theory and awareness of the impact of race, gender, ethnicity, family, spirituality, government, education and social systems on the delivery of human services. Students in the 2015 catalog year and beyond may declare this minor.
- Have a minimum 2.5 overall GPA
- Complete the University General Education Program requirements or its equivalent, i.e. an A.A. degree from an approved Florida College System or State University System institution.
- Students should see an advisor prior to registering for classes.
- At least 12 hours in the minor must be earned at UCF.
- Students must earn a grade of “C” or better in all courses required for the minor.
- Must maintain a minimum overall MINOR GPA of 2.5.