Web address: ccie.ucf.edu
Graduate Web address: ccie.ucf.edu/graduate-affairs
In 2018, UCF established the College of Community Innovation and Education (CCIE) to bring together programs focused on building strong communities. CCIE is a unique college with opportunities for students to work with faculty and community members to develop innovative solutions to complex social issues that affect communities throughout Central Florida and beyond. The college includes programs in clinical mental health counseling, criminal justice, teacher education, health management and informatics, higher educational leadership, learning sciences, legal studies, public administration and public affairs.
The college offers doctoral, education specialist, master’s, and certificate programs designed to be responsive to community needs. Several of CCIE’s graduate programs are delivered in a flexible format, including both fully online and mixed-mode.
As the anchor college to UCF Downtown, several graduate programs hold classes in downtown Orlando. CCIE provides students with numerous opportunities to engage in community-based experiences. Internships, practicums, and research can take place within walking distance of the downtown campus.
U.S. News & World Report ranked seven of the college’s graduate programs in the top 100. Two of CCIE’s academic programs ranked in the top 10 and were UCF’s top-ranked programs: Emergency and Crisis Management (No. 2) and Nonprofit Management (No. 5).
National Program-Specific Accreditations and State Program Approvals
- Commission Accreditation for Health Informatics & Information Management Education
- Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Management Education
- Council for Accreditation of Counseling and Related Educational Programs
- National Association of School Psychologists
- Network of Schools of Public Policy, Affairs and Administration
- Planning Accreditation Board
- Florida Department of Education, Approved Educator Preparation Program
CCIE Office of Graduate Affairs provides centralized support and resources to prospective and current graduate students. For questions about admissions, enrollment, or graduation, contact the student service team at email@example.com or 407-823-5369.
- Pamela “Sissi” Carroll, Dean
- Glenn Lambie, Associate Dean for Graduate Affairs and Faculty Excellence
- Alice Noblin, Interim Associate Dean for Academic Affairs
- Florencio “Eloy” Hernandez, Associate Dean for Research
- Allison Jefferson, Assistant Dean for Administrative Services