The Professional Master of Science in Real Estate (PMRE) program was designed by the Dr. P. Phillips School of Real Estate as a flagship graduate program that prepares students to pursue careers in commercial real estate brokerage and appraisal, real estate development, mortgage brokerage, institutional real estate investment management, capital markets, and asset management. Students earn Argus Software Certification and are eligible for the fast track to CCIM designation upon graduation. Graduates are also well preparered to sit for the Florida real estate brokerage and appraisal licenses.
- 20-month program offered in Downtown Orlando
- Limited class size, cohort program
- Classes meet 2 evenings per week
Students advance through all courses together as a cohort using their professional experience as an important addition to the learning process. The program’s 30-credit-hour curriculum combines a professional business core with courses in finance, accounting and advanced coursework in real state.
This program is a professional program with a market rate tuition and is considered a part-time program. The tuition is the same for Florida residents and non-residents. Please visit www.business.ucf.edu/graduate-programs for more information.
This program is accredited by AACSB International.
Total Credit Hours Required: 30 Credit Hours Minimum beyond the Bachelor’s Degree
Required Courses—30 Credit Hours
Finance Core—12 Credit Hours
Real Estate Core—18 Credit Hours
The UCF PMRE capstone course, REE 6737 - Real Estate Development , is required by all students. Students will create a comprehensive development project that covers the real estate development process, regulatory considerations, financial and market feasibility, management and control, and environmental aspects of real estate development.
For information on general UCF graduate admissions requirements that apply to all prospective students, please visit the Admissions section of the Graduate Catalog. Applicants must apply online. All requested materials must be submitted by the established deadline.
In addition to the general UCF graduate application requirements, applicants to this program must provide:
- Official transcripts from each college/university attended.
- Current Résumé.
- Prepare a goal statement that answers the following questions. Please limit to 1000 words.
- Describe what motivated you either professionally or personally to pursue a master’s degree.
- Describe the steps you took to select UCF and this program. Include how long you have been considering graduate school and how you learned about our program.
- Describe a specific academic experience or professional business skill you hope to acquire through the program and how you plan to use it going forward.
- Recommendations. Provide three email addresses of recommenders in your application from professional sources. One recommendation must be from a current or previous supervisor.
Review Process. Your application will be reviewed once all required documents are received. Admission decisions are made after the review process is complete.
The GMAT is not required for Executive or Professional Degree programs.
Early application tuition discounts are available for this program. For application and tuition discount details, view our Graduate Admissions page.
|Real Estate MSRE
|The MS in Real Estate program is taught at the UCF Downtown Campus in downtown Orlando and the next available term for this program is Fall 2022
|This program is part-time only and therefore cannot accept international applicants.
Graduate students may receive financial assistance through fellowships, assistantships, tuition support, or loans. For more information, see the College of Graduate Studies Funding website, which describes the types of financial assistance available at UCF and provides general guidance in planning your graduate finances. The Financial Information section of the Graduate Catalog is another key resource.